Saturday, March 27, 2010

Out of the Woods

I left Lima Sunday (it's Saturday). I'm feeling raw and a bit sad, confused when I wake up as to where I am and who I'm with. I miss certain people pretty badly right now.

I'm in Mexico now for a conference. I had an 18-hour layover in El Lay, after a 7-hour one in El Salv. After this, I'll fly to Arizona to get my car, then drive home to L.A. sometime in the first week of April.

Sometime in early April, I'll start the LaLaLand part of the blog. You know the title is "LaLaLima LaLaLand" because it sounds cool, but LaLaLand is one of Los Angeles' many nicknames. I want to keep the blog thematic, but I'm not sure yet how I'll narrow the content. I don't want to publish a journal, so I need a topic.

There are 900 gazillion L.A.-related blogs, so I'm not sure where to go ... but I will go. I can't shut up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment